Sunday, January 6, 2013

Looking Back

It's funny why some people hate going to school so much when it's the best thing in the world. Lessons don't get handed freely in real life, and there aren't many people who would gladly teach you what they know. Some of them even keep from you what they know in order to have a certain leverage over you. Most probably you'll learn by making mistakes, and most of the time they do come with a price. 

Now I wish I had come to my classes on time, even though they were at 7am. I wish I'd really studied not just to pass, but really get something out of the subjects I've taken. I wish I had graduated with the confidence of knowing what general direction my life will be taking. I know it's not yet too late for me to change how things are, but those five years plus one semester in college should have been put to better use. 

2 comments:

(ross) laurenne said...

Awww. Funny how we all wish we could have done better in almost all we did, when retrospecting. Yes?

Happy new year Jumstar! :*

jum said...

Oo nga e. Still, there's no use crying over spilled milk. Kasi naman bakit ang effort i-figure out ang mga bagay-bagay habang nasa harap mo pa sila. hahaha!

Happy new year rosskypoohcakes!